Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Genders Reveal...

It's official!! We are having a:

BOY: (it took them all of two seconds to tell what he was, LOL)



and a...

GIRL: (she was a little more difficult to decipher, so we came back to her. The tech checked her twice though just to be 100% certain!)



!! We couldn't be happier. We are so blessed to be welcoming one of each to our family and we're both really excited to start the planning process.

Here is a group shot of everyone:




So at our ultrasound appointment we brought Grammie April and Beema Becky to share in the fun. My mom has never seen an ultrasound before so once they were on the "big screen" the waterworks began! :) It was really fun to share the time with the both of them and celebrate right away the genders. I think they both had a nice time too!

After that we visited Aunt Shea at Kate Spade. She had already hit up baby GAP too and gave the babies their first onesies:





Then mom, Nate and I hit up baby GAP ourselves and had a little fun:




Needless to say the babies will be clothed!

Now to start getting the necessities...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE YOUR BABY BUMP! You look sooo beautiful LA! It must run in the family. ;) I got the babies sooo many clothes...Addison will get more, because they had a better selection of girls things. I am addicted to buying them clothes...I'm not going to let myself go to the mall for a while. Hahah. See you next week! (weird...) Love you!

-Auntie Kait

Ashes said...

I think it is just so exciting that you are having a boy and a girl. The best of both worlds!